5ESS Switch Input Message - OP:ILHB
Software Release: 5E14 and later
Command Group: MAINT
Requests the report of the Incoming Line History Block (ILHB) information for Local Area Signaling Services (LASS).
Explanation of Message
aaaaaaaaaa = Ten-digit Directory Number (DN) of the line.
b = Line equipment numbers. Valid value(s):
- ILEN=d-e-f-g (Integrated Line Equipment Number)
- LCEN=d-u-t-j (Line Card Equipment Number)
- LCKEN=d-u-i-r-s (Line Circuit Equipment Number)
- LEN=d-h-k-l-m-n (Line Equipment Number)
- SLEN=d-o-p-q (SLC Line Equipment Number)
- d = Switching Module (SM) number
- e = Integrated Digital Carrier Unit (IDCU) number
- f = Remote Terminal (RT) number or IDCU digital signal level 1 (DS1) serving PUB43801 number
- g = RT line number or PUB43801 channel
- h = Line unit number
- i = Line group number
- j = Line card number
- k = Grid number
- l = Switch board number
- m = Switch number
- n = Level number
- o = Digital Carrier Line Unit (DCLU) number
- p = RT number
- q = RT line number
- r = Line board number
- s = Line circuit number
- t = Line group controller number
- u = ISDN line unit (ISLU/ISLU2)
c = Party.
For an analog ILEN, LEN, LCEN, or SLEN (refer to RC/V View 1.6 for the specified Office Equipment [OE] number):
- 0-9 = Multi-party (4, 5, 8, or 10 party lines)
- I = Individual line (default)
- R = 2-party ring
- T = 2-party tip
For an ISDN LCEN, ILEN, or LCKEN (refer to RC/V View 23.1 for the specified OE number):
- 0-7 = Multi-point
- I,0 = Point-point (default)
NG = No good. Valid value(s):
- INVALID OFFICE EQUIPMENT NUMBER = This request was denied because an invalid office equipment number was entered.
- MUST ENTER TEN NUMERIC DIGITS = This request was denied because ten numeric digits must be entered.
PF = Printout follows. The request has been accepted and is followed by the OP:ILHB output message.
RL = Retry later. The request has been denied, probably due to system load.