"When even one American - who has done nothing wrong - is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth, then all Americans are in peril."
--- Quote from Harry S. Truman, 33rd President of the United States of America.
Freedom of speech is under attack. Anyone who is awake has noticed a sharp increase in the number of people silenced for exposing corruption and extremism in the Obama administration. From Helen Thomas to Pat Buchanan, Glenn Beck to Andrew Napolitano, Mel Gibson to Kirk Cameron - the message is clear. You can only speak your mind if your political views follow those of a small group of oligarchs who wish to rule the world. So much for that "diversity" or "tolerance" liberals are always harping about... Conservative/Gentile/Christians who have the same views as our Founding Fathers are routinely attacked and silenced, while loony left-wing Marxists are paraded around and maintain control of all the major news or media outlets.
Sometimes the attacks on speech are subtle. For example, as I type this, the price of gas is almost $4 a gallon. The reason, of course, is that oil is priced in U.S. dollars and as the Federal Reserve (which is neither "federal" nor has any reserves) creates interest-bearing loans (i.e. never-ending debt we call "money") out of thin air, the purchase power of the U.S. dollar will continue to fall. Just don't count on any politicians (except Ron Paul) or media outlets questioning the purpose, or even the constitionality, of this "Federal Reserve" scheme.
Another example of suppressed speech (and press) involves the out-of-control union corruption going on in Wisconsin right now. I'm sure you've heard all the stories about the massive corruption and drug/steroid use by the Green Bay Police Department, the racketeering and general incompetence within the Green Bay Public School District, or the shady insider real estate dealings with land around Lambeau Field by Green Bay Packers' employees. Oh wait... That's right... Not a peep in the mainstream media! Thankfully, I hate the Packers, I hated my teachers, and I hate the cops:FROM: 211A.I DON'T LIKE THIS CALL.I DO LIKE THE.BLOND IN THIS CAR UP HERE,SHOULD I MAKE.A TRAFFIC STOP?
Reclaim Wisconsin! Don't let it turn into Illinois or California! But how can YOU, the legal citizen and tax payer, fight back? Simple, study the enemy's methods and use them yourself!
In U.S. Patent 6,052,336 "Apparatus and Method of Broadcasting Audible Sound Using Ultrasonic Sound as a Carrier" by Austin Lowrey, he describes several methods to impede communication between a speaker and a crowd.
Lowrey's patent states: "One of the most interesting techniques includes playing back to a speaker his/her own voice with a slight delay (less than a second). The speaker stutters and trips on his/her words unless he/she slows down his/her rate of delivery a great deal." How rude!
More recently, Kazutaka Kurihara at the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology and Koji Tsukada at Ochanomizu University (Japan) have taken this concept further by constructing a portable "speech jammer" using a conventional Sony directional microphone, an electronic audio delay line, and a directional parametric speaker for the rebroadcast.
The student's paper "SpeechJammer: A System Utilizing Artificial Speech Disturbance with Delayed Auditory Feedback" delves into the psychological factors of this effect in a little more detail. That paper should be read before hand, as those details won't be covered here.
The GBPPR Speech Jammer covered in this article will use what I've labeled the "Obstruction By Acoustic Meddling Action (OBAMA) effect." This is similar to the stuttering and stammering effect you get when your teleprompter breaks down and you're actually forced to think on your own.
I first noticed the OBAMA effect back in 2009 when O'bummer came to Green Bay to give a speech and I was monitoring all the media's wireless microphones for security holes. I discovered that some of the people Obama "chose" at random during the town hall question portion of his speech were pre-interviewed a day before. When these people were "randomly selected" by Obama to ask their question, his teleprompter gave him a quick and clear answer for him to recite. But not all the questioners were planted... There were a few truly random people selected to ask Obama a question. When this happened, Obama would suddenly start to stutter and stammer as his tiny, dog-eating, low-I.Q. Kenyan brain searched for an answer to suit his billionaire banker handlers. Change!
"And here's how we're going to work it. There are no prearranged questions here. You just raise your hand. I haven't pre-selected anybody..."
"Well, my name is Jean Marsch. I am the president of the Green Bay School Board, and I'm also a registered nurse and I work at St. Vincent Hospital..."
--- Quotes from the June 11, 2009 townhall meeting with Barack Hussein Obama at Southwest High School in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The "permission slip" skit was also prearranged.
Now, do you really think Obongo called on the fucking Green Bay Public School Board president at "random?" Nope! Change!
Here's some other examples of suppressed speech or media stories:
Kim Dotcom -> <- Jon Corzine
The man on the left ran a website for people too stupid to understand FTP or torrents. He's probably going to prison. The Democrat on the right "lost" $1.2 billion while at MF Global. Corzine is helping run Obama's reelection campaign. He'll never go to prison...
Sheriff Joe Arpaio -> <- Rahm Emanuel
The man on the left does the job the people of Arizona elected him to do. He's now being attacked for "racial profiling." Eric Holder also "racial profiled" when he told Congress showing an ID to vote hurts minorities - and by "minorities" he meant non-Whites, when the REAL minorities are hard-working, law-abiding, tax-paying White people! The father of the Jewish supremacist on the right helped blow up the King David Hotel in 1946. Rahm was Obama's Chief-of-Staff and is now the mayor of Chicago. The DOJ will never go after the Emanuel family for terrorism...
The GBPPR Speech Jammer works by picking up the audio from the target and rebroadcasting it back to them with a slight delay. This interferes (or overpowers) the natural auditory/bone vibrations they received when delivering normal speech. The effect causes slight confusion within the target, forcing them to slow or completely stop speaking in order regain their composure.
The audio is picked up via a Sony ECM-CZ10 directional electret condenser microphone feeding a low-noise microphone pre-amplifier circuit. The microphone audio is filtered around the speech band (approximately 300 - 4000 Hz) to remove any out-of-band frequency components and to maintain intelligibility.
The filtered audio is then sent to a Matsushita/Panasonic MN3005 4096-stage "bucket-brigade" audio delay line. The delay time setting is controlled by a Matsushita/Panasonic MN3101 clock generator/driver specifically designed for use with the MN3000-series chips. A panel-mounted 250 kohm potentiometer varies the overall audio delay time from 20 to 200 milliseconds. The output of the MN3005 is then low-pass filtered again to remove any "noise" introduced during the delay stage. The MN3005 and MN3101 are no longer in production, but are available on eBay from time-to-time. They were widely used by the music/guitar effects community, so you may want to search your local swapfests for old guitar effects pedals. The MN3008 (and others in this series) may also be used, but it only has a maximum delay time of around 100 milliseconds. It is possible to series several chips together to increase the overall delay time. You may want to make the first stage with a fixed delay feeding a variable delay final stage.
The delayed audio is rebroadcast back to the target using a "parametric" directional speaker system. This is a method for producing extremely directional audio by modulating it onto an ultrasonic (40 kHz) carrier wave. Because air is non-linear (air compresses faster than it can uncompress), this action acts like a giant diode from the parametric speaker to your ear. By pulse-width or amplitude modulating the 40 kHz carrier with your audio, only the person within the narrow beamwidth of the parametric speaker will hear the demodulated audio. The problem is this method also highly distorts the recovered audio. Commerical parametric speakers "pre-distort" the audio using DSP processing, which is where the money really is. The experimental parametric speaker described here won't do this, so the final audio quality isn't great. It still sorta works and is useful for remotely inducing tones into people's heads. Commerical parametric speaker systems are available from Holosonics with their "Audio Spotlight" series. These speakers are still quite expensive, but the audio they produce is crisp and clear.
Pictures & Construction Notes
Overview of the low-noise microphone pre-amplifier circuit.
The Microphone Input is on the left-side, the optional Low-Z Output (headphone) is on the right-side, and the Line Level audio output is along the bottom.
The pre-amplifier is nothing really fancy, just an OP27 op-amp with an active split-rail bias for added stability. An active bias can both source and sink current, while a resistive divider can not. This also eliminates the need for a negative voltage supply.
The OP27's feedback network is configured for around 60 dB of gain in the "speech band." It rolls off anything above 7 kHz and below 100 Hz. The amplified microphone audio output from the OP27 is split into two legs.
One leg feeds a TL071 op-amp to act as a buffered Line Level output and the leg other feeds a JRC NJM2113 (or Motorola MC34119) low-noise audio power amplifier for driving standard low-impedance (8/16/32 ohm) headphones or a speaker.
The following pictures of the circuits may vary from the schematics due to tweaking, but the schematics are correct. TL071 op-amps were used to ease debugging, but they can be replaced with TL072 or TL074 op-amps to reduce the component count.
Mounting the low-noise microphone pre-amplifier circuit inside an old printer switch case.
Banana jacks on the left supply the circuit's regulated +12 VDC input. There isn't an onboard voltage regulator as the pre-amplifier will actually work over a large range of voltages. Just be sure the DC power is clean.
Above the banana jacks is a RCA jack for the Line Level output signal.
To the right of the banana jacks is a panel-mounted 1/8-inch stereo headphone jack. This jack's ground tab MUST be isolated from the metal case when using the NJM2113. There are special little plastic washers made for this purpose, but they may be hard to find. An audio isolation transformer will also work.
The panel-mounted 10 kohm potentiometer controls the headphone volume from the NJM2113 audio amplifier. It doesn't effect the level of the Line Level output signal. The potentiometer has a built-in power switch.
On the right is another 1/8-inch jack for the input from the Sony ECM-CZ10 directional microphone and a panel-mounted LED as a power indicator.
1% metal-film resistor should be used and the audio coupling capacitors should be non-polarized and polyfilm-based to avoid microphonics.
Note the addition of an optional isolation transformer (1000 ohm to 8 ohm, center-tapped at 500 ohm) on the output from the NJM2113.
If you don't have the proper plastic isolation washer for the 1/8" stereo headphone jack and you are mounting the circuit in a metal case, you MUST use an isolation transformer.
The isolation transformer shown above is similar to Radio Shack 273-1380. It's probably not ideal, but it works and it also acts as an additional bandpass filter for the final audio output signal.
When using the Radio Shack audio isolation transformer, connect the black/green wires to the output of the NJM2113 and the red/white wires to the headphone jack.
All the wires connecting the audio jacks and volume potentiometer should be as short as possible and twisted together to prevent oscillation.
Optional ECM-CZ10 microphone mount.
It's just a small piece of aluminum plate with a hole drilled in it which was then fitted with a 1/2-inch rubber grommet.
Attach it to the rear of the microphone pre-amplifier's case.
Completed low-noise microphone pre-amplifier with an attached Sony ECM-CZ10 microphone.
Be sure the slots along the microphone's phase tube are not covered up.
Overview of the variable audio delay circuit.
The Audio Input is on the left-side and the Delayed Audio Output is on the right-side.
The MN3005 and MN3101 normally requires operation at -15 VDC, but we are going to cheat a bit here by reversing the Vdd and GND connections via isolation diodes. This will allow the chips to run at postive voltage.
Be sure to take this into account when reviewing the datasheets for the MN3005/MN3101 as the connections will look "backwards." The polarity of any polarized capacitors in the circuit should also be double-checked.
The delay time of the MN3000-series chips is set by an external MN3101 clock generator:DT = 0.5 * N / CLK DT = Delay time in seconds. N = Number of on-chip delay stages. (MN3005 = 4096, MN3008 = 2048, MN3007 = 1024) CLK = Clock pulse frequency in Hertz.
The MN3005 has 4096 stages and requires a (dual) clock pulse frequency between 10 - 100 kHz. This works out to a variable delay time between 20 - 200 milliseconds. A 10 kHz clock pulse on the MN3005 gives the maximum delay time of 200 milliseconds.
For speech jamming, longer delay times seem to work better. Randomizing the delay times works the best, but this adds complexity to the circuit.
The MN3005 and MN3101 should be run at 15 volts, but they will work at 12 volts. This is regulated with a 78M12 voltage regulator on the main DC input. This helps to keep the MN3101 clock oscillator from drifting in frequency. The circuit should be fed from +15 VDC.
The 10 kohm bias adjust potentiometer should be adjusted for minimum distortion of the output delayed audio signal. Normally, this will be at or just slightly below 1/2 the Vdd voltage, which is 6 volts in this case.
The low-pass filter on the delayed audio output is used to eliminate any clock pulse feed-through.
Note that several software audio editing and recording packages have a feature to introduce a delay in real-time audio playback. This would eliminate the need for a hardware-based audio delay line, but where's the fun in that?
Mounting the audio delay line circuit inside an old printer switch case.
Banana jacks on the left supply the circuit's main +15 VDC input and a 78M12 voltage regulator will handle the rest.
RCA jacks are used for the audio input/output.
I added an optional DPDT relay to toggle the delay line circuit in-and-out of the audio path. When no power is applied to the circuit the audio passes through unaffected.
The panel-mounted 250 kohm potentiometer tunes the MN3101 clock generator from approximately 20 to 200 kHz. The MN3101 has an onboard "divide-by-2" stage which provides the dual 10 - 100 kHz clocks for the MN3005.
The audio delay line circuit is fed from the Line Level output on the microphone amplifier.
Overview of the experimental 40 kHz Pulse-Width Modulator (PWM) circuit.
The Audio Input is on the lower-left and the output 40 kHz PWM Signal is on the right-side.
This circuit takes an audio signal and pulse-width modulates it onto a 40 kHz carrier wave. This modulated carrier is then output via two MOSFETS in a half-bridge arrangement, similar to a class-D audio amplifier.
The modulator is based around a standard Texas Instruments TL494 PWM control circuit and an International Rectifier IR2111 half-bridge driver controllng two IRF630MFP N-channel MOSFETs.
Two multiturn 5 kohm potentiometers control the width and frequency of the TL494's pulse output. Since the transducers we'll be using for the speaker system are designed to work at 40 kHz, the TL494 will be tuned to oscillate at around 40 kHz.
A simple TL072 op-amp gain stage drives the TL494 from the remote audio source. A panel-mounted 100 kohm potentiometer controls the gain (1-10) of this op-amp.
The TL494 likes to see higher voltages (around 2 to 3 Vp-p) when "audio modulated" like this, so additional amplification may be required on the input signal.
Alternate view with the IRF630MFP MOSFETs installed.
The heatsink is probably optional, but makes a handy mounting point for the MOSFETs. The IRF630MFP MOSFETs have an isolated tab, so mounting them is quite easy and doesn't require special isolation hardware.
You can sometimes salvage IRF630MFP MOSFETs from old computer monitors.
This modulator design is based on the article "Ultrasonic Directive Speaker" by Kazunori Miura in Elektor, March 2011.
Mounting the 40 kHz PWM circuit inside an old printer switch case.
Banana jacks on the left supply the circuit's main +15 VDC input and a 78M12 voltage regulator will handle the rest.
The IRF630MFP MOSFETs should NOT be run through the voltage regulator as they have a high peak current draw, and this will also give you the option for running them at a higher voltage.
RCA jacks are used for the audio input and 40 kHz PWM output.
The panel-mounted 100 kohm potentiometer controls the gain of the TL072 op-amp input stage.
The pulse-width modulator circuit is fed from the Delayed Audio Output on the delay line circuit.
Setting the oscillation frequency of the TL494, 39.4 kHz in this case.
Measure the TL494's oscillator frequency at pin 9 to avoid loading the circuit down.
The transducers seem to work best when operated slightly above or below their resonant frequency of 40 kHz. This can be a problem when using lots of transducers in parallel as they all seem to resonant at a slightly different frequency, creating even more distortion.
You'll need to fine tune the TL494's pulse width and frequency potentiometers for minimal distortion on the final projected audio signal.
Overview of the unmodulated 40 kHz PWM output signal.
5 volts/division, 20 µS/division.
Overview of the Kobitone 400ST16-ROX 40 kHz ultrasonic transducers.
The plastic ring around one of the leads will be used for the "+".
The transducers are not technically polarized, but they'll all need to be in phase when fed in parallel.
Each transducer can handle around 60 volts peak-to-peak and has a capacitance of around 2400 pF.
Experimental speaker array.
The Kobitone transducers (Mouser 255-400ST16-ROX) are fairly expensive, so I only have eight of them for now. This severely limits the range (and effectiveness) of the parametric speaker, but makes for a good starting point.
You'll need a minimum of around 50 transducers for an effective parametric speaker array, and at least 100 of them if you want any sort of range outdoors. 2,000 of them will reach out to a kilometer...
The transformer (Radio Shack 273-1380) is for an experimental method to step-up the voltage to the transducers. It increased the 15 volt PWM signal to nearly 40 volts peak-to-peak in this application. The transformer did get fairly warm after awhile, so you may want to look for a step-up transformer with a heavier gauge wire on its windings.
Transducer wiring overview.
They are all wired in parallel.
The eight transducers looks like a 0.02 µF capacitor. It's possible to add a series 800 µH inductor inline with the 40 kHz PWM signal to make a resonant circuit. This is a simple way to step-up the voltage to the transducers without the need for a transformer.
Overview of the experimental parametric directional speaker array.
A directional speaker isn't really needed for speech jamming rebroadcast application.
A standard audio amplifier and speaker, like the Sony SS-TS502 on the left, will work. Cheap piezo horn tweeters (center) will also work and most can be run at 20+ kHz, eliminating the need for expensive ultrasonic transducers.
When using conventional speakers, you may loose the directional nature of the rebroadcast audio which is required for maximum effectiveness when speech jamming.
Completed GBPPR Speech Jammer.
Using modules for each of the main sections allows you to experiment with other configurations.
Some countermeasures to defeat this type of speech jamming include:
- Speak softly. If the microphone can't pick up your audio, it won't work.
- Concentrate on what you're saying. You can "talk through" the jammer if you know what you want to say ahead of time.
- Pad out your speech with a series of timed pauses or "Ahhs..." to allow you to regain your composure.
Combine the speech jammer with the "GBPPR MIL-SPEC Laser Dazzler" project in GBPPR 'Zine Issue #89 for increased annoyance.
Related Audio & Video
- SpeechJammer Original video demonstrating the Japanese version of this device. (YouTube)
- Speech Jamming Gun Keeps You at a Loss for Words (YouTube)
- Japanese 'Speech Jamming' Gun Will Shut You Up Fast Funny segment from One Minute News. (YouTube)
- Woody Norris: Inventing the Next Amazing Thing 2009 TEDTalk by Woody Norris, the LRAD and HyperSonic Sound inventor. (YouTube)
- Dr. Evil - Zip It (YouTube)
- GBPPR Speech Jammer - Audio Test #1 (YouTube)
Datasheets & Notes
- Higher resolution pictures and the original project article are available in GBPPR 'Zine Issue #96
- Texas Instruments OP27 Low-Noise, High-Speed Precision Op-Amp (331k PDF)
- Texas Instruments TL494 Pulse-Width Modulation Control (625k PDF)
- International Rectifier IR2111 Half-Bridge Driver (158k PDF)
- Matsushita/Panasonic MN3101 Clock Generator (162k PDF)
- Matsushita/Panasonic MN3005 4096-Stage Audio Delay Line (203k PDF)
- Matsushita/Panasonic MN3008 2048-Stage Audio Delay Line (174k PDF)
- ST Microelectronics IRF630MFP N-Channel MOSFET (111k PDF)
- Texas Instruments TL07x Op-Amps (289k PDF)
- JRC NJM2113 Audio Power Amplifier (199k PDF)
- Kobitone 400ST16-ROX 40 kHz Transducer (93k PDF)
- How to Build a Speech-Jamming Gun Japanese researchers build a gun capable of stopping speakers in mid-sentence.
- New Video Shows Japanese Speech-Jamming Gun in Action
- Schneier on Security: Jamming Speech with Recorded Speech
- SpeechJammer Puts an End to Annoying Speakers Hack a Day entry.
- 'SpeechJammer' Speech-Squelching Device Developed by Japanese Scientists Huffington Post entry. Note in the comments how liberals want to use this technology to attack the speech of people who outsmart them or expose their lies. Scary stuff...
- Speech-Jamming Gun Silences From 30 Meters Slashdot entry.
- New Speech-Jamming Gun Hints at Dystopian Big Brother Future
- Speech Jamming Gun Freezes Any Talker Mid-Sentence
- Silence Gun: Strange Weapon of the Future Immediately Quiets You, Whether You Like It or Not Above Top Secret forum posting.
- Speech Jammer Researcher and Creator, Kazutaka Kurihara: Interview by Grinning Studios
- Delayed Auditory Feedback - Friend or Foe of Fluency?
- Theory, History, and the Advancement of Parametric Loudspeakers: A Technology Overview (815k PDF)
- Homebrew Parametric Speaker
- Soundlazer The open-source, hackable parametric speaker.
- DAF Professional iPhone app which provides an audio delay to help people who stutter.
- Sound from Ultrasound Caution: Wikipedia
Democrats and their War on Free Speech:
"The issue between the Republicans and Democrats is clearly drawn. It has been deliberately drawn by those who have been in charge of twenty years of treason. Not the hard fact is... those who wear the label 'Democrat' wear it with the stain of a historic betrayal."
--- Quote from former Wisconsin Senator Joseph McCarthy, a true American hero and visionary, warning us about Jewish Communists like Russ Feingold and Herb Kohl over 50 years ago.
- Obama Administration Tries to Shut Down Rush Limbaugh
- George Soros-Funded Group Calls on FCC to Revoke FOX Broadcast FCC License
- The New Blacklist by Pat Buchanan. Discusses the racially-motiviated attacks and censorship against him by MSNBC (Pat Buchanan is a Gentile and MSNBC is run by Marxist Jews).
- Judge Napolitano: How to Get Fired in Under 5 Minutes Amazing video. Now you can see why George Soros wanted him off the air... (YouTube)
- John Derbyshire Under Attack for Telling the Truth
- "Chronicle of Higher Education" Fires Naomi Schaefer Riley For exposing the psuedo-science, fraud, and lowered educational standards of college "Black Studies" programs. (Additional Info)
- Watch Tamron Hall Go Nuts MSNBC anchor cuts off contributor's microphone over Romney defense.
- WordPress Shuts Down Golden Dawn's Website Golden Dawn's new website is at xryshaygh.com.
- Google Shuts Down Another Conservative Blog: KSM Trial Edition
- Attorney Says School Threatened, Punished Boy Who Opposed Gay Adoption "A 15-year-old Wisconsin boy who wrote an op-ed opposing gay adoptions was censored, threatened with suspension and called ignorant by the superintendent of the Shawano School District, according to an attorney representing the child."
- A Radical's Diary Author and historian David Irving's diary entries discussing people who are trying prevent him from speaking.
- Marine Sgt. Gary Stein Gets 'Other Than Honorable' Discharge Over Anti-Obama Facebook Comment Free speech really is dead.
- School Psychologist Resigns for Allegedly "Racist" Tweets Freedom of speech really is dead... "Whenever someone speaks out, the liberal media just wants to demonize you."
Abe Foxman: The Face of anti-Gentile Hatred
- The Secret Rulers of the World: David Icke, the Lizards, and the Jews Amusing - and at times disturbing - documentary by Jon Ronson (of The Men Who Stare at Goats fame) which follows David Icke around as the Anti-Defamation League, the largest anti-White/anti-Gentile hate group in the United States, tries to use their power and influence to prevent him from speaking. (YouTube)
- Will the ADL use CISPA to Take Over Internet and Repress Free Speech?
- Op-Ed: ADL attempts to censor the Internet
- ADL Pressures Cannes Film Festival to Drop "anti-Semitic" Screening
- Mark Potok of the SPLC Wants Prof. Kevin MacDonald Fired Over His Remarks The Southern Poverty Law Center is the second largest anti-White/anti-Gentile hate group in the United States. The crazy Jews at the SPLC also helped in the Oklahoma City bombing.
- "Cyberbullying" Bill Passes in Arizona
- Irony: Police Shutdown Event Promoting U.S. Constitution Free speech attacked by the Muslims at CAIR.
- College Scraps Helen Thomas Award After Remarks About 'Zionists' Normally, people covering the White House for over 60 years would be paraded around like heroes. That is, until they stand up to AIPAC. Funny how "diversity" doesn't really involve diversity of thought...
- The Unedited Charlie Gibson - Sarah Palin Interview Transcript Note how ABC edited Sarah Palin's responses. (Original)
- The Progressive Climate of Hate: An Illustrated Primer, 2000-2010
- Anarchy 101: How Wisconsin's Left Embraces Chaos & Violence
- Censored Daily Kos Thread #1 Dirty tricks against John McCain by email@example.com. (Part 2 & Part 3) (Additional Info)
- Censored Daily Kos Thread #2 Daily Kos leader Markos Moulitsas had Rep. Gabrielle Giffords on his 2008 "target list." (Mirror)
- Censored Democratic Underground Thread About Rep. Gabrielle Giffords Post by "ProudDad" on November 6, 2010. "One blue dog who dodged the bullet she loaded into the gun herself..." (Original Link)
- Censored Arizona Independent Story on Obama's Father Mirror of the censored article and files on Barack Obama, Sr. being kicked out of Harvard for not paying his bills and general TNB.
- Obama Knows His Way Around a Ballot by David Jackson and Ray Long. April 2007 article which describes how Obama got rid of his fellow Chicago Democrat opponents by getting them removed from the ballot by challenging signatures on their nominating petitions. This article was "unavailable" (or the URL changed) from the Chicago Tribune website just before the 2008 election. (Archive.org Mirror)
- Barack Obama: Mother Not Just a Girl From Kansas by Tim Jones. Another March 2007 article which mentions Barack Hussein Obama's Marxist roots from his mother. This article was "unavailable" (or the URL changed) from the Chicago Tribune website just before the 2008 election. (Archive.org Mirror)
"The New Party was the creation of the quasi-Marxist Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) and the radical community organisation ACORN. The Communist Party splinter group Committees of Correspondence (CoC) was also involved."
- Obama Was a 'New Party' Member See just who Obama used to hang around with in Chicago. You won't see this in the U.S. media! Bless those plucky New Zealand'ers! (Original) (October 1996 New Party Winners) (Archive.org Mirror)
- General Petraeus or General Betray Us? Mirror of the 2007 New York Times propaganda ad against General David Petraeus - which MoveOn.org has now censored from their website. (Archive.org Mirror) (Additional Info) (Roll Call Vote to Condemn)
"Obviously he [Rahm Emanuel] will influence the president to be pro-Israel. Why wouldn't he be? What is he, an Arab? He's not going to clean the floors of the White House."
--- November 11, 2008 quote about Jewish supremacist and Obama's (now disgraced!) Chief-of-Staff, Rahm Emanuel by his father, Benjamin M. Emanuel (Ezekiel Auerbach). This comment (and entry!) has since been censored from Wikipedia.
- Going... Goyim... Gone! Remember this next time Jimmy Wales (Jew) asks for money.
- Digg.com Censorship All the links from Little Green Footballs (before Charles Johnson went bonkers!) were automatically "buried."
- Orthodox Abuse Suspects Get Exemption Brooklyn prosecutors deny request to identity the 85 Jewish child sex suspects. If the suspects were Gentiles, the liberal media would be going crazy reporting on this. (Additional Info)
- Black Judge Destroys Free Speech on Facebook to Protect Black Sheriff
- Government's Answer to "Fast and Furious" Records Requests: Blank Pages More lies from Obama's "open administration."
- Free Speech-Hating Jews Launch Full Scale Attack to Silence Zion Crime Factory and Prothink Jews are now attacking the domain registrations for websites they don't like... The CEO (Warren Adelman) of GoDaddy is a filthy Jew. (Prothink.org Partial Mirror
- ZionCrimeFactory.com Mirror Partial mirror from July of 2012 before it was censored by GoDaddy. (Raw Directory Contents)
- 'Obama Truth Team' Orders GoDaddy to Shut Down Website
- CNN Exposed! Listen to Dr. David Duke's actual phone interview with Stephanie Chen from CNN. Note how she "fakes" cellular phone trouble when she discovers the staggering amount of Black-on-White crime. (Additional Info) (Black-on-White Crime Stats) (MP3 Mirror)
See the Jew...
- Blatant Ron Paul Censorship by CNN of Soldier Supporting Ron Paul's Foreign Policy After the January 3, 2012 Iowa Caucus, CNN's Dana Bash (Schwarz) held an interview with U.S. Army Corporal Jesse Thorsen at the Ron Paul headquarters. After a short discussion on how Thorsen believes it's time to end all the wars for Israel, he mentioned Israel was capable of defending itself from Iran. The video signal was then suddenly "lost." Yeah, right... Some low-I.Q. "skeptics" claim this was just satellite interference, but it wasn't. Satellite interference tends to rise and fall as the interference passes through the satellite dish's beamwidth. The "interference" shown on the Col. Jesse Thorsen video clearly shows a loss of the vertical synchronization signal (the rolling effect). This indicates the video signal was still analog (from the camera) when the loss of video took place. Someone pulled a plug, literally. It should also be noted that CNN's Dana Bash is married to CNN's John King and she has made numerous anti-Ron Paul comments on air. And guess who was conveniently back at the CNN Election Center handling this mess? None other than Wolf Blitzer! You know, the former AIPAC lobbyist and textbook definition of an "Israel-firster." (YouTube)
"We suggest a distinctive tactic for breaking up the hard core of extremists who supply conspiracy theories: cognitive infiltration of extremist groups, whereby government agents or their allies (acting either virtually or in real space, and either openly or anonymously) will undermine the crippled epistemology of believers by planting doubts about the theories and stylized facts that circulate within such groups, thereby introducing beneficial cognitive diversity."
--- Quote from "Conspiracy Theories," a paper written by Cass Sunstein and Adrian Vermeule while at the University of Chicago Law School. The bat-shit insane Cass Sunstein is now Obama's "Information Czar." Goodbye freedom of speech!
- Conspiracy Theories by Cass R. Sunstein & Adrian Vermeule. (354k PDF) (Additional Info #1) (Additional Info #2)
- The Last Days of the Big Lie Eric Hunt's amazing documentary debunking the Steven Spielberg's Holocaust™ propaganda movie The Last Days. Eric Hunt has since been banned from the Stanford University library. Don't count on the ACLU helping him...
- Global Warming is a Hoax! Archive of the leaked University of East Anglia "Climate Research Unit" emails and documents discussing censorship of data proving "global warming" to be a hoax and just a power grab via more taxes and regulation.
- INCOG MAN's WordPress Blog Mirror Censored from WordPress in July 2010 by shady tactics from the JTF. Fairly complete, but lots of broken links and missing images. Note that the JTF's own tactics (posting calls for violence in the comments before they could be moderated) violated WordPress' Terms of Service, but don't count on WordPress apologizing or bringing back INCOG MAN's blog. Yep, those comments about "killing Jews" were posted by - Jews! (Raw Directory Contents) (INCOG MAN's New Site)
- Judicial-Inc.biz Mirror Censored from over five different hosting companies. Fairly complete, but lots of broken links and missing images. From the Fall of 2009. (Judicial-Inc Archive)
- Louis Beam Website Mirror Fairly complete. Louis Beam was censored by his hosting company "1&1 Internet Inc." in July of 2012.
- Debunking WikiLeak$ "By way of deception, thou shalt do war"
- Censored / Suppressed / Edited Obama-Related Stories
Other Related GBPPR Projects:
- GBPPR Laser Dazzler
- GBPPR Active Denial System
- Anti-TASER Clothing Experiments
- GBPPR Remote Respiration/Heart Beat Monitor Experiments
- GBPPR Interferometric Surveillance Device Experiments - Part 2
- GBPPR Mind Control Devices and Experiments
- Simple CW GPS Jammer
- GBPPR Cellular Phone Jammers
- GBPPR Parabolic Microphone